GIGEFSIS– Agiorgitiko P.G.I. Peloponnese Protected Geographical Indication Peloponnese. Deep red color, velvet and full taste, aromas of passion fruits, balanced aftertaste. It pairs nicely with red meat, sweet sauces, cold cuts and poultry. Perfectly accompanies Mediterranean diet. Suggested serving temperature 16 – 18 0C.
GIGEFSIS – Moschofilero P.D.O. Mantinia Protected Designation of Origin Mantinia. From famous area Mantinia of Peloponnese. Fine fresh aromas of rose and lemon flower and pleasant aftertaste. Pairs harmoniously with sea food, white meat, fruits and soft cheese. Suggested serving temperature 8 – 10 0C.
ZORBAS –White Dry Wine Assyrtiko P.G.I. Slopes of Kitherona Protected Geographical Indication Slopes of Kitherona. Refreshing and aromatic wine with a rich and fruity taste. Perfectly accompanies Mediterranean diet. Enjoy at 10 – 12 0C.
ZORBAS –Red Dry Wine P.G.I. Peloponnese Protected Geographical Indication Peloponnese. One of the finest Greek varieties, Agiorgitiko, unfolds with sophistication and intensity the complexity of the aromas and its fine taste, gaining the connoisseurs of good wine. Perfectly accompanies Mediterranean diet. Enjoy at 16 – 18 0C.
MAGIC VINEYARD -White Dry Wine Cool, with mild acidity and strong aroma of white fruits. Discreetly fruity aftertaste. It accompanies seafood, white meat, cheese. Suggested serving temperature 10-12 0C.
MAGIC VINEYARD -Rose Dry Wine Delicate taste with intense aromas of fruits and flowers. Long lasting aromatic aftertaste. It accompanies pasta with cheese, grilled and cooked meat. Suggested serving temperature 10-12 0C.
MAGIC VINEYARD -Red Dry Wine Velvety and full taste with aromas of passion fruit. Discreet presence of tannins and medium intensity aftertaste. It accompanies red meat, fatty and smoked cheese. Suggested serving temperature 10-12 0C.
MAGIC VINEYARD -Red Semi Sweet Wine Velvety and spicy flavor, strong aromatic character of fruits and spices. Enjoy it not only with your food but also as an aperitif at 16 – 18 0C.
With a total of 6 factories in Greece and over 100 employed people, the Tripodakis Group of companies was established in 1907. This is the family's fourth generation of wine makers and vinegar producers. All products are certified and available in wholesale, both bottled and in bulk.
The product range comprises of wines (8,000,000 litres per year), spirits, natural sweeteners and various kinds of vinegars.
With respect for the customer and product quality, the group has succeeded in making 70% of its production volume available to a widely diverse customer base. It supplies the largest supermarket chains and food industries in Greece. Exports to Europe, the United States of America, Africa, Asia and Australia account for the remaining 30% of the Group's production.
The goal of Tripodakis Winery is to respond reliably to the challenges imposed by the increasing demands of the Greek Market as well as those of international competition.