In 1919, Jean Arnoult created the first house of champagne in the Aube region.
Coming from a wine growers lineage, from father to son for four generation, Alain Cheurlin took over the Jean Arnoult Champagne House in 1985.
Our estate is located in the southernmost part of the Champagne area, on the Côte des Bar, in the village of Celles sur Ource. Our vineward is spread over several parcels within 5 villages. This area has rich clay and chalk kimmeridgian soil, which gives our wines their uniqueness.
We grow Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, as well as Pinot Blanc. The House uses integrated culture and a plot by plot vinification. Our Champagnes are elaboreted by the blending of several vintages, which brings both consistency and balance to our wines.