2013 | 750ml
For great Cuvées lovers, the 60 months of yeast autolysis results in a rich,striking and expressive sparkling.
- Nature Sparkling
- 80% Chardonnay and 20% Pinot Noir
- 60 months in yeast autolysis
- Vale dos Vinhedos
- Chardonnay 12 months in oak (8% of the total volume)
- 6º to 8ºC (42,8ºF-46,4ºF)
- Guard until 10 years after dégorgement. Provided it is maintained in the right conditions for full development.
- Lobster, smoked oysters, medium matured cheeses and pasta with white sauce.
Made with rigorously chosen Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes, this exclusive sparkling has Golden and bright coloring. It has a fine, elegant and persistente perlage. Roasting aromas, ripe fruit, honey and almonds express the complexity and the aging of this exceptional sparkling. With balanced acidity and inviting aftertaste, it has an elegant creaminess and an attractive flavour.