Enterprise Greece Invest & Trade
Enterprise Greece suggests the evolution of the former organization “Invest in Greece S.A.” incorporating, HEPO (Hellenic Export Promotion Organization) and the Hellenic Foreign Trade Board—to a new and innovative outward-looking body. Enterprise Greece is the official agency of the Greek State, under the auspices of the Ministry of Economy and Development, to promote investment in Greece, exports from Greece, and make Greece more attractive as an international business partner.
Making Greece More Global, More Attractive, More Competitive
Enterprise Greece is designed to assist foreign investors and enterprises to do business in Greece, to contribute to the outward looking orientation of the Greek economy, to attract foreign investment, to troubleshoot issues related to the public administration, and to provide key investment and business information. Enterprise Greece promotes a wide range of investment sectors in which Greece excels.
In addition, it aims to promote Greek products and services to the global marketplace. Enterprise Greece helps Greek businesses reach new markets, find new business partners, and become more competitive and attractive.A Full-Service Agency
Enterprise Greece operates under the supervision of the Ministry of Economy and Development and provides full spectrum of services related to international business relationships and domestic business development for the international market.
According to the legislation under which , Enterprise Greece was formed into a new entity, a new range of services were adopted to better assist investors, business partners, and business community aiming to enhance / facilitate entrepreneurship. The foundation of Enterprise Greece follows international best practices in uniting the nations outward-oriented support and promotion efforts to fully realise Greeces potential to attract foreign direct investment and, at the same time, to optimise the export efforts of Greek enterprises to reach global markets.Promoting Local Resources
Enterprise Greece promotes Greece as an investment destination, especially in the key sectors in which the country offers a highly compelling advantage: tourism, energy, food and agriculture, logistics, ICT, environmental management, and life sciences.
Enterprise Greece is designed to promote the vast natural and human resources of the country and expand the significant export potential of Greeces manufacturing, agricultural, cultural heritage, and service sectors. Reaching International Markets
In championing investment and trade, Enterprise Greece outreaches the international business community with a variety of events and missions, and supports investment and trade delegations to accompany Presidential, Prime Ministerial, and Ministerial missions abroad.
A key component of the international outreach of Enterprise Greece is its integrated relationship with Greek Embassies throughout the world and close cooperation with the Offices of Economic and Commercial Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This unified approach allows the global business community a great number of contact for transactions with Greeces public and private sectors.Invest and Trade Framework
Enterprise Greece plays a key role by introducing proposals and suggestions to the government, so that a unified, integrated, and forward-looking policy platform develops, serving investors, businesses, and the Greek people in the most efficient and effective manner, leading to economic growth, entrepreneurship, and employment. Invest
- Attracts, welcomes, promotes, supports and retains investment in Greece
- Promotes Greece internationally as an attractive investment destination through marketing, events, and strategic outreach
- Accepts applications, evaluates and supports Greeces Strategic Investment (Fast Track) projects
- Provides investors with the Investor Ombudsman service
- Informs investors of Greeces institutional, tax, legal, and financial framework
- Supports investors in accessing funds
- Partners with relevant organisations, domestic and international, to promote Greece as an investment destination
- Promotes the export of Greek products and services internationally through marketing, events, and trade centres
- Supports Greek producers and service providers with guidance, assistance, information and resources to better reach international markets
- Connects Greek exporters and entrepreneurs with potential partners around the world
- Organises the presence of Greek companies at conferences, fora, exhibitions and trade shows in global markets
- Hosts foreign delegations and visitors to Greece
- Briefs foreign buyers on the Greek market and Greeces export potential
- Partners with relevant organisations, domestic and international, to promote Greeces export market