A fragrant wine of bright yellow hue with fresh, fruity and floral perfumes on the nose and a sweetish, well-balanced and delicate flavour profile.
It is perfect with sea food, truffles, oysters, grilled scampi, sole fish and also with regional risottos and spring vegetables or other light first courses.
It is excellent as an aperitif or served with starters.Product Details
- Area of growth Treviso, Dalla Balla Estate
- Grape variety Glera 100%
- Cultivation Silvoz narrow (2,80x1,25)
- Harvesting early September
- Maturation 30 days in the bottle
- Alcohol content 11,50 %
- Storage in a cool and dry place 16 – 18°C, store bottles vertically
- Serving temperature 6°C