Wooden packaging since 1954
The art of packaging in its widest and fullest expression: from wine to masterpiece.
· TRADITIONAL WOODEN BOXES (variable shapes and sizes)
· WOODEN FOLDING BOXES (exclusive patent box SILIBOX)
· ORIGINAL PATENTS designed to TRANSPORT/DISPLAY/PACKING of bottles and food
· GRAPHICS CUSTOMIZATION
Experience, knowledge and quality converge in order to realize a packaging which is not limited to the unique function of protection and integrity of the content but also becomes a conscious vehicle of communication, a distinguishing and essential component in the presentation and aesthetics of the product.
We Innovate SILIBOX
INNOVATIVE PATENT FOLDING WOODEN BOX
Modern and groundbreaking, the SILIBOX is a wooden box fully collapsible.
Quality, style and design combine here with the fundamental concept of minimum encumbrance.
In line with the established necessity for sustainable development, and in perfect agreement with the “ETHICAL CHARTER OF PACKAGING”, SILIBOX is the ideal instrument TO OPTIMIZE STORAGE AND FREIGHT.
COSTS REDUCTION: with Silibox you can pile up to 400 cases of 6 bottles on a single pallet.
FOLDABLE, Silibox is fully collapsible; assemblable quickly without the use of nails, staples or glue. The phase of disassembly is equally rapid.
Silibox has a proven record solidity. Lab tested with mechanical stresses typical of transport with express courier.
constructed in compliance with the criteria of “no solid wood declaration”, Silibox is suitable to be shipped in all states that require FITOK certification.
STANDARD VERSION MATERIALS
Sides, lid and fund: multilayer Birch.
- Water-based colouring of the whole or partial surface, or just of angulars
- Processing Slatted bed over the entire surface of the case. A refined and aesthetically exclusive finish made possible by machines of modern conception.
- Thanks to provided holes , the typical closure with joint cover can be originally valorized by woven straps, ribbons, twine or any device on demand.
- Graphic personalization with screen printing, laser, digital or hot printing.