In February 1948, 3 families, Fransoret, Dehu and Cadestin, gather on a common project of Champagne production. They count 29 members on a global surface of 23 Ha. Since then, they have kept investing and developing.
Nowadays, the house clusters 200 members, producing the best quality over a vineyard of 105 Ha. This common assembly bears the name of Champagne Esterlin.
In February 1994, the Esterlin House made up its mind to settle down at a prestigious house address, 25 Avenue of Champagne in Epernay, in order to build its new Head Office.
In 2017, the Head Office engaged in renovation, to welcome its international customers. A tasting cellar is open in order to present its wine richness and last creations.