n the parish archives of Pressano, our surname appears for the first time in 1751. From that time onwards, the roots of our family, like those of the vineyards, run deep in these hills.
Other documents report the purchase, at the beginning of the nineteenth century, of the Olivar vineyard, which at the time produced Nosiola that was taken by oxen to Innsbruck thanks to Bernardino, our great-grandfather and a subject of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
Later, grandfather Rinaldo, with the help of his son Paolo, started selling wine to various taverns in the neighbouring city of Trento. Over
the years and with great dedication, Paolo was able to increase the estate's land and, aided by his sons - Alessandro, Franco, Roberto and Lorenzo - ushered the winery into the modern era.
The wine-growing techniques changed and the pergolas were replaced by trellis systems having greater planting densities and lower plant yields; likewise, winemaking methods evolved and innovative techniques were used to maintain the grape's aromatic integrity and ensure the production of long-lasting wines.
Today, traditional methods and innovative techniques go hand in hand in a constant endeavour to achieve the highest quality.