Count Patrick dAulan is the heir of 250 years of family tradition in the wine making industry. Seeking the best regions, his strong and enterprising spirit took him to explore Los Andes mountains. He discovered there an exceptional terroir, and gathered a passionate team, all sharing the same dream: To achieve the fullest expression of Argentinean wines and French savoir-faire.
Since our first harvest, in 1998, our goal has been to produce authentic wines and to raise brand experience. We are focused on underlining details, highlighting places, sharing results, and celebrating our passionate teams achievements.Our Values:
- Commitment: To take care of people, place, culture, and environment.
- Ongoing Learning: To be able to face challenges and to grow constantly.
- Bio-Adaptability: To coexist with the unique and natural expression of each terroir, in each vintage.
- Arturo Lafalla – Exports Director
- Pamela Alfonso – Production Director
- Pablo Francisco – General Director
- María Graciela Drago – Director of Operations
- Didier Debono – Head Winemaker
- Julia Cerutti – Marketing & Sales Manager