Conde' - Azienda Vitivinicola

Via Lucchina, 27, 47016 Fiumana di Predappio (FC)
Italy

Telephone +39 0543 940860
Fax +39 0543 940843
info@conde.it

Hall map

ProWein 2018 hall map (Hall 15): stand D71

Fairground map

ProWein 2018 fairground map: Hall 15

Contact

Alessandra Fiorini

Phone
00390543940860

Email
info@conde.it

Our products

Product category: Emilia-Romagna

Condé Chardonnay Cru "Laguna di sopra" 2017

In the cellar: The grapes are harvested during the first hours of the day and they are kept at low temperature and immediately conducted into the cellar where they are subjected to a soft press. After the first clarifies the alcoholic fermentation starts at low temperatures for 14-16 days. 30% of the grape does the fermentation into stainless steel tanks and the other 70% into French barriques. The ageing is 6 months long in the same percentage of the alcoholic fermentation. Malolactic fermentation not takes place.

The wine: The colour is brilliant and gold, the aroma is intense with notes of tropical fruits, spices and lemon, the palate is with incredible persistence, exceptional savoury finish.

More Less

Product category: Emilia-Romagna

Condé Sangiovese Rosé 2017

In the cellar: The grapes are harvested, kept at low temperature and immediately conducted into the cellar for the soft press. After the first clarifies the alcoholic fermentation starts at low temperature. The wine is then ages on lees for 4/5 months and the malolactic fermentation not takes place as to preserve the freshness that distinguishes it.

The wine: The colour is pale, clear and pink with shades of orange, the aroma is fresh and intense with scents of fruit and flower, the palate is incredibly fresh with a mineral long finish.

More Less

Product category: Emilia-Romagna

Condé Sangiovese Superiore 2015

In the cellar: The grapes after the manual harvest are taken to the cellar and placed into stainless steel tanks for alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature. Pump-overs and délestage are the procedures followed during the vinification, with the aim to extract the noble compounds of the berries. After that there is a period of maceration post fermentation, that can be more or less short. The malolactic fermentation happens in stainless steel tanks.

The Wine: This Sangiovese is an intense red wine, capable of combining a rich tannic structure and a fresh elegant drink. For this wine are assembled the most fruity and floral parcels, to make the wine versatile and extremely enjoyable.

More Less

Product category: Emilia-Romagna

Condé Sangiovese Predappio 2013

In the cellar: selected bunches are vinified for gravity in the full respect of their complex composition and varietal characteristics. Alcoholic fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature with daily pump-overs and délestage for the full expression of the wine. An accurate and precise parcelling in the vineyard is respected also in the cellar, where the wine of each parcel completes the malolactic fermentation and a percentage of aging in wood that is completed after blending.

The wine: Deep ruby colour with a complex bouquet, the influence of our calcareous-clayey soil reflects in its powerful and extraordinary ripe tannins. The fruit is upheld by an acidic strain and mineral character on the finish. This wine has great longevity and is capable of remarkable evolution in the bottle.

More Less

Product category: Emilia-Romagna

Condé Sangiovese Predappio Riserva 2013

In the cellar: The grapes are destemmed and soft crushed; the alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tank at controlled temperature for 15-20 days.
Pump-overs and délestage procedures are frequently carried throughout the vinification process, as to have a perfect extraction of the components from the skins.
After the racking, 70% of the wine is transferred to stainless steel tanks while the remaining 30% is moved into barrels for malolactic fermentation. After that the wine ages in French oak barrels for 18 months and a further period in bottle before release.

The wine: Deep ruby colour with glints of violet, tending towards garnet with ageing. This Sangiovese has an intense bouquet of fruit, balsamic aromas in the mouth with long persistence, fine tannins are of rare elegance and the remarkable mineral character accompanies the long finish. A full bodied wine with a great ageing potential and complexity, thanks to his unique characteristics it is the true interpreter of our terroir.

More Less

Product category: Emilia-Romagna

Condé Sangiovese Predappio Riserva Cru "Raggio Brusa" 2013

In the cellar: The grapes are destemmed and soft crushed; the alcoholic fermentation is carried out spontaneously in stainless steel and wood tanks for about 30 days. Pump-overs and délestage procedures are frequently carried throughout the vinification process, to have a perfect extraction of the components from the skins.
After the racking the wine is transferred to stainless steel tanks for malolactic fermentation. After that the wine ages in Slovenian oak barrels of 35 Hl for 30 months. The wine completes the aging in bottle before release.

The wine: Vivid red colour, crystal and clear. This Sangiovese is elegant, ethereal and solar, with a floral and fruity bouquet, that go along with fresh spices and sweetness. The mouth is austere and sapid, with tannic structure and finesse, which accompanies and support a full and vivid fruit. The final is tense, vibrant with a long mineral character.

More Less

Product category: Emilia-Romagna

Condé Merlot Cru "Massera" 2012

In the cellar: The grapes are destemmed and soft crushed. After a cold maceration period, the alcoholic fermentation starts in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature of 28-30°C. Pump-overs and délestage are carried throughout the fermentation to ensure the perfect extraction from skins and the right balance of tannins. The Massera ages into French oak barrels medium toasted for 24 months. At the end it ages in bottle for over 12 months before release.

The wine: Deep red in colour with purple hues; its bouquet is perfectly integrated with mineral and balsamic characters and notes of small, black, berries and a convincing aroma of toast. The palate is juicy and balsamic. Silky tannins accompany softly to the next sip. A very long bottle life.

More Less

Product category: Emilia-Romagna

Chiara Condello 2015

Variety: 100% Sangiovese

Parcels dimension: 4 ha

Plants per ha: 5500

Growing system: spur cordon

Harvest: manual

Fermentation: carried out by indigenous yeasts

Vinification: in oak cask and stainless steel vats

Maceration: 15-25 days

Ageing: in slavonian oak cask for one year

More Less

Product category: Emilia-Romagna

Chiara Condello "Le Lucciole" 2015

Variety: 100% Sangiovese

Parcel dimension: 0,8 ha

Plants per ha: 5500

Growing system: spur cordon

Harvest: manual in 15 kg cases

Fermentation: carried out by indigenous yeasts

Vinification: in oak

Maceration: 35-45 days

Ageing: in 35 hl slavonian oak cask for two years

More Less

About us

Company information as a PDF file