Denominazione di Origine Controllata
This label is made from grapes grown on a recentlyplanted new vineyard extending the estate in Località Rivetti. Its young character is deliberately maintained in the vinification through the use of the less aromatically intrusive steel.
The freshness resulting from its time sur lie conjures up lime tree, citrus fruit (grapefruit and lime), and fresh aromatic herbs.
Pairing it with many seafood dishes comes naturally, especially steamed mantis shrimps.
Less obvious, but not necessarily any less satisfying, is to match it with braided buffalo mozzarella.
- DESIGNATION: Langhe d.o.c. Arneis
- GRAPE-VARIETY: 100% Arneis
- VINEYARDS: village of Neive – Rivetti
- FACING: south-east
- SOIL: sandy – calcareous
- VINE-TRAINING SYSTEM: Guyot
- YIELD: 68 hl./hectare
- FERMENTATION: in steel at a controlled temperature.
- MATURING: in steel sur lie for a minimum of 6 months,
- followed by 2 months in the bottle.
- APPEARANCE: straw yellow with greenish nuances.
- NOSE: fresh, with aromas of exotic fruit.
- TASTE: expansive bouquet, very fresh and drinkable.
- PAIRINGS: good for serving as an aperitif,
- with fish-based dishes, and throughout a meal.
- ALC. BY VOL: 12.5%
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 5-7°C.