In order to obtain this refined and elegant wine, the period of vintage is slightly anticipated and the grapes are left whole when they are gently pressed.
The full body given by grapes of Pinot Noir and the bouquet conferred by Chardonnay are allowed to ferment for four years in order to give the wine'a aparkling quality subtlety and persistence.
The final product is an extremely pleasant spumante that can be tasted not only at mealtimes, but in any special moment of the day.
Alcohol content: 13% vol.
Pairing: this is an extraordinary Spumante. Its good acidity makes it perfect as aperitif, with appetizers or desserts. Nevertheless, with its great structure, it is fantastic and suitable to all curses.
- Vintage: 2009.
- Variety: Pinot nero, Chardonnay.
- Training system: spurred cordon and Guyot.
- Harvest: manual and slightly anticipated.
- Fermentation in stainless steel tank at 17°C.
- Second fermentation in bottle (classic method), where it is kept on the yeasts for 48 months.
- Alcohol content: 13% vol.
- Colour: pronounced straw yellow with golden reflexes.
- Pérlage: very fine and elegant with long persistence.
- Aroma: intense and complex bouquet remembering toasted bread and citrus.
- Flavour: dry (brut), vigorous and full-bodied. Its excelent structure and acidity allows it a long existence.
- Best serverd at 8-10°C.