Born in the early 90s, C&C srl is located in Villotta di Chions (PN), at a close distance from the Venice Airport. The company has more than twenty years experience in the commercialization and distribution of wine, both abroad and in Italy. It is a dynamic company, ready to meet the market and its commercial partners needs, collaborating directly and supporting clients in the supply chain, from production to sale.
C&C is the joint between the world of production and commercialization, by simplifying the match between the fragmented supply of Italian producers, and the increasing demand of the Italian and foreign Off-Trade, of importers, distributors and main international restaurateurs. C&C is in fact the commercial partner of some of the most important Italian wineries, from the small producer to the big industry, developing global sales for over 30 million bottles, mainly distributed in Europe, Asia and United States.
C&C operates throughout the national territory, selecting very carefully the companies that meet all the requisites requested by the market: quality, international certifications, volumes availability, staff competence, and total control of the supply chain.
C&C gives a special attention to the creation of private brands, dedicated to importers or Off-Trade groups. C&C in fact studies, fulfil, and manages new products and brands, meeting the needs of its partners, offering a "full package" from the vine to the shelf, always creating the best product, and the more suitable distribution strategy for the market.
This is possible thanks to the following internal organization:
• An oenologist that constantly supervises, by the wineries, the quality and the transformation stages of the selected wines;
• A consultancy structure, specialized in the constant monitoring of the wine wholesale; This enables C&C to be always informed on the real market trends, and on bulk wines prices;
• A production and quality manager that constantly supervises the wines bottling stages by the wineries;
• An Italy and Export sales department;
• A marketing department for the packaging management, and for new brands development;
• A logistic department for shipments and goods storage.
C&C offers its partners an agency relationship that allows its clients to have a direct connection with several Italian wineries; besides it offers a groupage service that gives access to the clients to many different wines from all Italian regions, with one only invoice and collection point.
Since 2007 C&C srl imports and distributes, with exclusivity in the Italian territory, the entire selection of Gobillard Champagne, one of the most ancient and prestigious Maison of Champagne.