• Colour: Intense ruby red with purple hues.
• Bouquet: Deep and persistent, fruity with notes of cherry, raspberry prune, and almond.
• Taste: Warm, dry, sapid, harmonious, soft, with an aftertaste of medium tannins.
• Serving temperature: 16-18°
• Storage: Bottled wine is ready, but for at least 3-4 years refines, improves its characteristics and acquires elegance
• Serving suggestions: Well served with pasta dishes with meat sauce (e.g. Bolognese), meat dishes, sausages and aged cheeses.
• Alcohol content: 13° ( 2014 – 2015)