The history of the company Templářské sklepy Čejkovice is connected with the arrival of the mysterious Order of the Knights of the Temple. The knights came to Čejkovice in the 1230s.The building of the templar stronghold was accompanied by the construction of large wine cellars.
In 1936, the first wine-growing cooperative was founded, followed by its successor-the company Templářské sklepy Čejkovice, winegrowing cooperative, established in 1992.
The company is still operating in the historical wine cellars, where more than 350 000 litres of wine are stored in oak and barrique barrels.
Additional capacity of more than 6 000 litres is provided by the industrial buildings above the templar cellars.