VINADEIS, FROM A VISIONARY INTUITION TO A GROUP ON A GLOBAL SCALE
Born in the Languedoc Roussillon 50 years ago, VINADEIS today is the largest winery and the largest wine producer in France. More than 1 600 winegrowers, 12 cooperatives and 45 estates and châteaux have put together their know-how to get the best out of their terroirs to produce great wines and other innovative drinks.
MULTI-EXPERTISE, OUR STRENGTH AS A GLOBAL PLAYER
Winegrowers first and foremost, from many terroirs of the Languedoc-Roussillon, we are specialists in each field of expertise. Our group, the number one producer of wine in France and a major wine merchant, offers wines of consistent quality. It benefits from competitive winemaking capacities thanks to the vertical integration of operations from the vine to the glass. The groups oenologists select wines on behalf of the major distributors in France and abroad. The wines chosen from the vineyards of Aquitaine, the Mediterranean and the Rhône Valley are blended in our cellars and bottled in our 3 certified production sites . . . ready to be distributed in France and throughout the world.
VINADEIS, FROM THE VINEYARDS TO THE CONSUMER
Our 7 roles as a global actor meet all the needs of our clients:
· Creator of well-known BRANDS
· Leader in the sales of ESTATES AND CHÂTEAUX from the south of France
· Trailblazer in terms of packaging and new products thanks to our subsidiary dedicated to INNOVATIONS (dealcoholized and aromatized wines, pouches, oneglass…)
· One of the very first producers of PRIVATE LABELS
· A BULK AND MERCHANT activity backed up by our 17 000 hectares of wines and strong partnerships
· Our own production and a wide range of ORGANIC WINES
· And finally, our Domaine de Jonquières, our tasting cellars and those of our winegrowers make up a WINE AND DISCOVERY network.
A portfolio of well-known brands such as Cuvée Mythique, Le Val, Mythique Languedoc, Brise de France, Bonne Nouvelle, Réserve St Martin, Madame Parmentier . . . which are successful in France and abroad.