Our estate is a tradition and dynamic family winery in Austria since 1650. We are one of the leading, established and most distinguished wineries in Austria.
We have interest to professional, strong contacts for our distribution. Surprise your customers with new, top quality and unique Austrian wines from our assortment.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN IN DÜSSELDORF!
In a few weeks starts the ProWein winefair in Düsseldorf.
We would be glad if you visit us on our new stand in hall 17, stand F78.
We present our whole new and exciting collection 2015.
For a good fair schedule and arrangement please inform us about your approximately visiting time/appointment 2015. We look forward to your visit, your contact and a proposed date.
For inquiries and information we already happy to help.
RUST - AUSTRIA
At present Austria is one of the most dynamic, innovative and striving wine-growing countries in the world. International specialists and wine experts have affirmed this fact again and again. The microclimate is unique, because of the intersection of three different climatic zones: the Atlantic, Mediterranean and continental. The sunny south eastern sides of the hills around the wine village Rust are being among the best traditional vineyards in Austria. The clayey and calcareous soil with its weathered slate, the primitive rocks, quartz, loess and shell limestone offer our family ideal conditions for producing full-bodied wines with sensational character.
WEINGUT LANDAUER - FAMILY OWNED SINCE 1650
- INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE 2014 6 Gold- and silver medals
- INTERNATIONAL TASTED MAGAZINE 2014 Under the best red wine producer
- FALSTAFF MAGAZINE 2014 Under the best red wine producers
- WEINWIRTSCHAFT 2013 under the best 1.000 wines from all over the world
- SELECTION SWEET GOLD 2013 Winner, one of the best sweet wines in Austria
- BURGUNDY TROPHY 2014 Highest rating wit 5 stars
- AUSTRIAN WINE TROPHY WINNER 2012 WeinPur
- INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE 2012 3 Gold medals
- FEDERAL AWARD WINNER AUSTRIA 2009 Wine Salon Winner
- AUSTRIAN TROPHY WINNER International Wine Challenge
I am looking forward to your answer.
Kind regards from Austria,
7071 Rust am See, Haydngasse 5, Burgenland, Österreich, Austria
Tel. +43 (0)2685 278, Fax +43 (0)2685 2784
Exhibitor Data Sheet