The launch of Bostavan on the international market is a natural result of the company’s evolution, and was determined by the decision to integrate the product portfolio under the umbrella of a renowned brand. The company has released three collections of wines that promise to revolutionize the way consumers perceive wine. Each collection targets a separate segment of consumers: Bostavan collection - the traditional, practical consumer, Cocori - focused on young consumers and non-conformists, and Via Etulia collection - for the refined consumer.
• 600 hectares of vines in Etulia and Onesti microzones.
• modern production facilities with a capacity to process 20,000 tons of grapes per season and store 15 million liters of wine.
• distribution network in over 25 countries and regions of the world.
• 10 million bottles of wine produced in 2013.
• 750 employees in Moldova, Romania, Russia and Ukraine.