Created in 1929 by some of La Côte's winegrowers, Cave de La Côte-Uvavins today counts 400 producers exploiting 415 hectares of vine and producing more than 200 different vintages, including Clos, Châteaux (castles), Domaines (estates), and terms of origin from different villages and towns with well-marked tastes and characters.
> 1929: Eighty-five winegrowers from Morges and the surrounding region decided to get together and to establish the Cave des Viticulteurs de Morges, which immediately equipped itself with many wine presses and vases for the storage of harvests, and started to commercialise them.
> 1941: The Cave des Viticulteurs de Morges transformed itself into a federation and welcomed Nyon and Gilly into its bossom.
> 1947: It is Saint-Prex's turn to join the federation.
> Then, from 1974 onwards, the Cave des Viticulteurs de Morges adopts the current name of UVAVINS-CAVE DE LA CÔTE.