Exporter to Europe Exporter to Asia

Societa Agricola Fattoria Le Fonti S.r.l.

Loc. San Giorgio - Le Fonti, 53036 Poggibonsi (SI)
Italy

Telephone +39 0577 935690
Fax +39 0577 935690
fattoria.lefonti@libero.it

Trade fair hall

  • Hall 16 / H50
 Interactive hall map

Hall map

ProWein 2017 hall map (Hall 16): stand H50

Fairground map

ProWein 2017 fairground map: Hall 16

Our range of products

Product categories

  • 01  Wines (according to cultivable areas)
  • 01.01  Europe
  • 01.01.09  Italy
  • 01.01.09.18  Toscana

Our products

Product category: Toscana

Sangiovese I.G.T

GRAPES: 100% Sangiovese

VINEYARD:
Location: Poggibonsi.
Altitude: 300 mts above sea-level.
Exposure: south, south-west.
Ground: soils formed from the “undifferentiated complex” geological formation sandy loamy, deep and with medium fertility.
Rearing system : “cordone speronato”.
Density: 4115 p/ha.
Collection: the grapes are collected in boxes.

WINE-MAKING :
Temperatura of alcoholic fermentation : between 28°C and 32°C.
Soaking: ten days.
Ripening: after malolattica fermentation the 80% of product stays in vitrified cement tanks and the remaining 20% stays in used barriques.
Refining time in bottle : three months.

Colour: ruby red.
Scent: ripe red fruit.
Flavour : characteristic, balanced and persistent.

More Less

Product category: Toscana

Vito Arturo I.G.T 75 cl

GRAPES: 100% Sangiovese (from one vineyard).

VINEYARD:
Location: western part of Chianti Classico area, in Poggibonsi.
Altitude: 300 mts above sea-level.
Exposure: south.
Ground: soils formed from the “undifferentiated complex” geological formation with loam  particle size, rich in stones and with low fertility.
Rearing system : “cordone speronato”.
Density: 4273 p/ha (2.6 x 0.9).
Collection: just the best grapes are used for Vito Arturo production; the grapes are collected in boxes of 20 Kg.

WINE-MAKING :
Temperatura of alcoholic fermentation : between 28°C and 32°C.
Soaking:  fifteen days.
Ripening: after malolattica fermentation, the product stays in barriques of 225 lt for sixteen months.
Refining time in bottle : twelve months.


Colour: deep ruby red.
Scent: fruit, spicy, elegant and gentle.
Flavour : round and balanced.

More Less

Product category: Toscana

Vin Santo

GRAPES: Trebbiano and Malvasia.

VINEYARD:
Location: in the western part of Chianti Classico area, in Poggibonsi.
Altitude: 300 mts above sea-level.
Exposure: south, south-west.
Ground: soil with loam particle size, rich in stones and with low fertility.
Rearing system : “cordone speronato”.
Collection: grapes are collected in  boxes within about September 20th.

WINE-MAKING :
Grapes are withered on mats for two months.
Within December 10th they are squeezed and after 24 hours the must is put in some kegs for  fermentation .

Colour: amber-coloured.
Scent: elegant with notes of toasted almonds and withered apricots.
Flavour : sweet, full and persistent .

More Less

About us

Company details

Welcome to the Fattoria Le Fonti, charming company at familiar management locate in Poggibonsi, ancient village of the Senesi hills. Here you can view wines and oils of our production.

More Less