This is one of the most appreciated La Rioja Crianza wines, year after year, by wine Guides and most influential experts in our country. The grapes are produced at a range of vineyard plots property of the winery that are the home to a strongly-selective viticulture, controlled exclusively by the Bodegas Luis Alegre Technical Team, that is very demanding about fruit quality. The use of the Tempranillo grape variety and wine ageing in rigorously-selected new and semi-new American and European oak casks, furnish this Crianza with a full-bodied palate, and a pleasant delicacy and gentleness at the same time.
Serving temperature: between 16 and 18ºC. It is the perfect accompaniment for light meat dishes (beef, lamb, etc.) and all kinds of pasta, stews and cheeses.
- Harvest: hand-picked.
- Age of vineyards: 35 years.
- Soil type: chalky clay.
- Type of cask: 80% American and 20% French, both new and semi-new (under 5 years).
- Time in cask: 12 months.
- Grape varieties: 85% Tempranillo, 15% Garnacha, Graciano and Mazuelo.
- Alcohol: 14%.
- Colour: a deep maroon colour, clear and bright.
- Nose: delicate aromas of cherry, thyme, and a spicy fragrance on a balsamic background. It features fine roast-scented fragrances, from fine-quality woods with a predominance of vanilla, tobacco and spicy aromas.
- Palate: generous, tasty and balanced. Mineral and balsamic nuances are appreciated, together with soft and elegant tannins. It has a long and persistent finish.
- Production: 250,000 bottles.
- Presentation: in cardboard boxes containing 6 or 12 bottles.