Paitin Estate history started in 1796 when Benedetto Elia purchased from Luigi Pellissero the farmstead with outlying wine cellar and vineyards. His son Giuseppe extended later vineyards and acquired the underground cellar, dating back to XV century.
Since 1898 it has been started wine foreign exportation, while since1893 Barbaresco del Sori Paitin has been produced.
Estate started full activity in 1965 again with Secondo Pasquero-Elia, who built a new wine cellar, by replanting gradually vineyards and acquiring new vines.
At present Secondo Pasquero is working in the cellar together with his sons Giovanni and Silvano, who also opened, in 1997, a farmhouse.
Very good bottles are produced from 17 hectares land.