Haselgrove is a small batch wine producer based in McLaren Vale, South Australia. Established in 1981, we have a portfolio that covers many of the key price breaks and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent value in each respective segment. We are a 5 Red Star Winery and have been awarded the 2015 Dark Horse Winery of the Year (James Halliday).
I have attached a portfolio of our wines and provided below a brief snapshot of our winery, business and ethos:
· Established in 1981, we are based in the heart of the McLaren Vale
· We recently re badged & re branded our range of wines, ensuring they are better aligned to our target markets
· Our winery is surrounded by 10 hectares of Shiraz, Cabernet and Mataro vines – some dating back more than 60 years. We also work closely with a group of dedicated McLaren Vale and Adelaide Hills growers. Delicate white varietals thrive in the cooler Adelaide Hills region, producing styles which are fresh, crisp and refreshing. McLaren Vale provides perfect conditions for stunning, rich and robust yet elegant reds.
· We are the 2015 James Halliday Dark Horse Winery of the Year (with 9 SKU’s with 90+ Halliday points, and six of those above 94 points). We also have a Five Red Star Halliday rating and numerous trophies and gold medals from the national and international show circuit.
· We have a number of wines served on Qantas Business Class flights (Protector Cabernet, Catkin Shiraz, Staff Chardonnay and First Cut Sauvignon Blanc) and on Business and First Class flights with Korean Airlines (Catkin Shiraz and Col Cross respectively). In addition, our Switch GSM is currently served in the Qantas First Class Lounge
· We are privately owned
· We have a state of the art winemaking facility, utilising a combination of old world winemaking techniques and the best modern practices. Essentially, our winemaking team have a passion for creating artisan, handmade wines
We are curently looking for distributors and importers to partner with. Long term cooperation is what we are seeking. If our wines are something that you would like to further investigate, please contact Christophe at the following email adress:
We look forward to seeing you at ProWein 2017!