Vignerons & Patrimoine is an association of 20 French boutique wineries managed by winemakers to best meet the expectations of our clients.
What Vignerons et Patrimoine?
We are an independent winegrowers, twenty throughout France, bringing together: Alsace, Champagne, Beaujolais, Burgundy, Bordeaux, Languedoc, South West, the Loire Valley and the Rhone Valley.
We are all driven by the passion of our profession, respect for our land, our history, the character of our wines and of course the pursuit of excellence.
So we propose:
- A catalog of more than 160 wines from all over France
- High quality wines, recognized in major national and international competitions and guides
- prices "direct winemaker"
- A logistics
- Simplified and grouped paperwork (one bill for all wines and export a single customs document)
- And especially winemakers directly to your listening
In short, we have created a company allowing you to have all the advantages of the direct relationship with the winemaker, and all the advantages of a supplier with a wide choice.
Not a structure like the others, created by the winegrowers, winemakers owned and managed by winemakers to offer you only the benefits of these two distribution modes.