ALBERT BICHOT, founded in 1831 in Beaune, is a family independent winehouse run by the 6th generation.
Our domaines are present all along Burgundy with more than 100 ha (247 acres) of vineyard shared by 6 prestigious estates:
- Domaine Long-Depaquit in Chablis (65 ha - 160 acres)
- Domaine du Clos Frantin in Nuits-Saint-Georges (7,5 ha - 18.5 acres)
- Château-Gris in Nuits-Saint-Georges (3,5 ha - 8,6 acres)
- Domaine du Pavillon in Pommard (15 ha - 42 acres)
- Domaine Adélie in Mercurey (4,5 ha - 11 acres)
- Domaine de Rochegrès in Moulin-à-Vent (5,2 ha - 13 acres)
Each domaine is in the hands of a dedicated viticulture and vinification team who tailors wines with a perfect sense of terroir.
As an ambassador of the Burgundian diversity, the ambition of ALBERT BICHOT goes beyond and the team of each domaine also vinifies and breeds the grapes of carefully selected neighboring parcels in the quest of the best terroirs expressions.