Old St. Andrews is the designer, brand owner, bottler and distributor of premium and distinctive alcohol brands.
We supply the tax free, travel retail and gift markets with signature products that include:
- Old St Andrews Whisky – the distinctive brand that speaks to enthusiasts of scotch whisky and golf
- Clubhouse - an exceptional blended whisky
- Malt Whiskies - Twilight, Fireside and Nightcap well-aged blended malt whisky
- Whisky Barrel – an individually packaged premium malt whisky
- Minatures Range - Clubhouse, Par 3 – whisky in a 'golf ball' outer in our champions edition collectible box, Par 4 – whisky in a coloured glass golf bottle for consumption on and off the golf course
- Pink 47– the definitive super premium gin
- Blue 42– a highly distinctive, smooth, luxury vodka
- London 40 - a London Dry Gin with reduced alcohol content
- and RON Bugundy "Odin's Raven Special Reserve" Scotchy Scotch Scotch Whisky produced for Paramount.
The combination of premium alcohol spirit blends with uniquely attractive packaging creates a compelling purchase incentive for gift and souvenir buyers, which translates into a high shelf return for retailers.
Retailer return is important to us because we recognise that most purchasing decisions for gift and souvenir products are made at the point of sale and this desire-driven, impulse decision-making can be significantly influenced by the quality of display and merchandising.