GLASS ATTITUDE ESTAL was founded in 1995 as a food packaging distributor. Thanks to this market experience, years later it set out to create its own innovative products.
ESTAL currently offers a large variety of Premium packaging solutions for the following sectors:
· Beverages: wines, sparkling wines, spirits and beer
· Food products: oils, vinegars and preserves
· Non-food market: cosmetics and perfumes
OUR PHILOSOPHY: PRO-DESIGN
The trend of personalising packaging led the company to specialise in creating bespoke models. Our philosophy, which is based on Pro-design and industrial excellence, has meant that we are able to provide our clients with innovative solutions that differentiate their products from the rest and create value in an increasingly competitive market.
As a result, we are currently considered one of the market leaders in terms of innovation and technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
1. Collections: we offer a wide range of models with functional, aesthetic and environmentally-friendly designs.
2. The manufacture of customised products: we manage the creation of semi-standard to polished models, offering clients a large variety of solutions.
- Combination moulds: significant cost reduction
- Flexibility in terms of minimum production runs
- Choice of 14 colours
- Range of capacities: from 10ml to 30 litres
3. Innovation: new products to provide new solutions
4. Decoration: original solutions with the latest trends
5. Special accessories: we offer innovative closing mechanisms and special packaging solutions
6. Management of moulds: we manage factory changes as well as the modification and/or repair of moulds.
7. Turnkey projects: we coordinate projects from their conception through to packaging, offering brand and product analysis, industrial design, manufacturing, packaging management, bottling and legal arrangements.