* Montrose is actively involved in preserving and enhancing its terroir’s biodiversity:
- Since 1701, our family cultivates Montrose’s earth with care for next generations
- In 2012, we have scientifically studied our vineyard’s fauna & flora’s diversity
- In 2013, we have planted 1053 trees from 21 selected Mediterranean species
> biodiversity assists us cultivating our vines with respect for the environment
• Montrose’s wines elegance and authenticity comes from this harmony between terroir’s
diversity, benefits from the Mediterranean climate and the knowledge Coste’s family has
gained through generations.