• Rapidly increasing number of trade visitors from a widening range of fields
• Extensive international participation
• Famous exhibitor: basketball star and winery owner YAO Ming
• FULL PROGRAMME offering a diverse range of activities
• Special zones in 2016: Champagne Lounge, Spirits Bar, Sommelier Lounge
Only accredited journalist can use the free of charge wifi-"Hotspots" in the press center. Please make sure that your devices are configured for the use of wifi.
Here you will find information on individual arrival to the trade fare.
Parking If you travel by car, please use the multi-storey car park "P4" on Stockumer Kirchstrasse next to the administration towers. If you visit the trade fair for the first time, please take a parking ticket. When you leave, please show your press pass issued by us. You will then receive your ticket to exit free of charge.
During the following days the press pass also acts as permit for the car park and entitles you to a ticket to exit. The staff attending the press car park is instructed to only accept the aforementioned credentials.
Please understand that this measure is taken in the interest of the smoothest operations possible. We only want to make sure that the press parking spaces are kept available for you and not occupied by unauthorised visitors.
Arrival Detailed access directions for travelling by bus, train or car can be found here: