- Grape varieties: 100% Chenin
- Hand harvested
- Length of storage in our cellar : 48 months
- Appellation d’Origine Contrôlée : Crémant de Loire
- Dosage : Brut
The pale gold colour and foamy mousse are inviting. The nose is seductive with sweet aromas of warm pastries and delicate beeswax. Rich and creamy, the palate shows notes of royal jelly and toasted brioche, with hints of candied fruit and caramel on the lingering finish.
- Or Concours Grands Vins de France de Mâcon 2012
- Argent Concours National des Crémants 2012