The family-owned company Baron Philippe de Rothschild, producer in Chile for over 15 years, launches Anderra, a new range of Chilean wines. These wines originate from astonishing terroirs at the Andes foothills, a booming wine-making region.
Modern day wine lovers are especially open to the world. Inquisitively seeking originality and attracted by contemporary wine such as varietals, they particularly appreciate Chilean wines.
Baron Philippe de Rothschild is aware of this having established its own bodega in Chile in 2003. The bodega Baron Philippe de Rothschild Maipo Chile produces among others Escudo Rojo, a fine example of Chilean excellence.
Targeting today's pleasure-seekers, Baron Philippe de Rothschild is now launching its third Chilean wine, Anderra, which is both elegant and easy-to-drink.
- The encounter of the best Chilean terroirs and Bordeaux winemaking expertise
- Labels bearing the Rothschild family’s coat-of-arms
- A range of modern varietal wines
- Approachable, easy-going wines in harmony with today’s cuisine
- Excellent value for money